Sunday, April 1, 2012

Learning to be creative

Recently I have decided to celebrate staying home and tapping into my creative side. For those close to me it must come as a shocked.I was so use to running a hundred miles an hours working in the real estate industry that I was not sure if I could shift gears. I was 100% committed to my clients and my industry. But after 14 years , it was time to re-invent myself. So I bought a sewing machine 2 years ago and decide to give sewing a try. Two years later I have tapped into other creative avenues as well.

5 comments:

  1. It was so much fun to share thoughts, ideas, and the table today at the blogging luncheon. I hope to see more of you as we 'progress' in this blogging adventure. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so wonderful spending time with you and all of the other lovely ladies today. So much knowledge ! I can not wait until I can help others blog.
      Many Blessings
      Mel

      Delete
  2. Hi, I sew too! I am looking forward to seeing some of your projects on your blog. Isnt reinvention fun? I am also changing gears and leaving my career in travel and tourism to be closer to home. We should get together a support group for those making big changes. :) Jonelle'

    ReplyDelete